A visual guide to making homemade pasta with only five simple ingredients.
- 1.5 cups of semolina flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- Combine flour and salt in a large bowl. Add beaten eggs, water and oil and mix until dough becomes stiff.
- Knead for 10 minutes, or until dough becomes elastic.
- Place dough in a plastic bag, and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Remove dough from plastic onto a lightly floured work surface, and roll through pasta machine to desired thickness.
- Drop into boiling pot of water, and let cook for 3 minutes, or until al dente.